Coffee and Natural
This product has a premium coating system incorporating 12 separate coats. Manufactured by Klumpp in Germany, the coating is designed to provide a beautiful appearance and a long service life (see technical information).
Stoke, Schist, Antique, Desert Trail, Mahogany and Sienna. These products, in addition to the above, have been stained to provide striking fashionable colours.
- The 12 coats comprise 10 base coats and 2 topcoats
- The coating is designed to have a high degree of scratch resistance
- The coating consists of UV filters to increase the fade-resistance of the substrate (not 100% fade-proof)
- Klumpp is a world leader in flooring coatings
- The cured surface has a sweat and saliva resistance to meet DIN 53160-1/2
- The coating is non-carcinogenic
- ‘REACH’ approved material (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemical substances)
- No VOC emissions
- No heavy metals
- No insecticides, pesticides or herbicides
- No plasticisers (phthalates) ASTM D333, EN 71-3
- The coating consists of high quality polyurethane resin which easily enables 3H hardness degree, which effectively doubles the wear resistance of an uncoated component.
Hi Reality European Print Designs
See, touch and feel!
Aurum floors have a special surface structure called synchronous 3D. Its uniqueness provides excellent and synchronous imaging of the wood drawing and structure, perfectly combined together. As a result, you can see, feel and touch the wood structure of the flooring.
All this is complemented by the four-sided V-Groove on edges of all flooring planks, which ensures the connections between flooring panels look modern and aesthetically appealing, giving the whole floor an exclusive character.
The Classic Oak look, with a natural timber layer
Woodland Lifestyle Oak is comprised of a multilayer plywood base with a 3mm solid Oak timber wear layer. Although you can expect to get many years use from this type of floor, the wear layer is able to be refinished. With 3mm to use, you can sand and resurface this product. A plywood base adds extra stability.
Featuring ISOCORE™ Technology
Strata Plank Flooring features an innovative highly engineered closed-cell foamed PVC core that delivers rigidity and strength, yet is lightweight and easy to handle and install. Strata ISOCORE™ planks feature authentic embossing that looks and feels like real wood.
The simple drop-and-lock end joints make installation a breeze. A solid virgin vinyl layer enhances durability and provides exceptional embossing detail and texture. Strata ISOCORE™ does not require acclimatisation if being used in a residential setting.