What is so different?
Herringbone by Woodland Lifestyle is a multi-layer floating herringbone flooring system.
Herringbone has traditionally required expert installation using solid timber and post-installation finishing. This product enables you to achieve the herringbone design economically, with easy installation and the benefits of commercial grade ISOCORE.
Herringbone features ISOCORE, an innovative highly engineered closed-cell foamed PVC core that delivers rigidity and strength yet is lightweight and easy to handle and install.
Herringbone can be installed in traditional patterns giving you a true herringbone finish, as a floating floor. Ideal for any residential or commercial project Herringbone can be combined with Crete tiles for high impact, flexible designs.
VERSATILE DESIGN OPTIONS
When installing our Herringbone flooring you can let your creative mind run wild. Herringbone can be installed in multiple traditional timber patterns to give a classic look. When combined with Crete tiles you can develop a high impact and unique design that will turn heads.
The commercial grade ISOCORE layer is 100% waterproof flooring suitable for every room in your home including kitchens, bathrooms, and laundries. Utilise Herringbone Flooring in cafes, restaurants, day spas, hotels, motels and offices or wherever a durable waterproof flooring is required.*
*Ensure the addition of a waterproof membrane for wet areas as per local regulations.
HIGHLY STABLE OVER LARGE AREAS
ISOCORE Technology™ ensures Herringbone Flooring has rigidity, strength and increased dimensional stability allowing it to be laid in spaces up to 150 m2 without a break.
Herringbone Flooring has excellent in-room and transfer acoustics for noisy environments and multilevel buildings. Its quality built in underlay provides maximum sound insulation and underfoot feel.
BUILT IN UNDERLAY
Herringbone Flooring has built in 1mm underlay reducing install time and project complexity. Herringbone’s built in underlay provides superior stability and outstanding in room and transfer acoustics.
EASY INSTALL WITH DROPLOCK 400™ SYSTEM
The robust Droplock 400™ system enables previously unavailable ‘point to point’ installation in traditional herringbone patterns. Droplock 400™ provides a locking strength four times stronger than solid vinyl click floors.Herringbone Flooring can be laid over existing tiles, vinyl and other hard floors, the integrated underlay facilitates a fast and easy installation.
ULTRA-FRESH™ ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION
Ultra-fresh™ antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, mould and mildew and helps minimise unwanted odours – keeping your environment healthier.
Woodland Lifestyle Herringbone flooring has a lifetime warranty in residential settings and a 7 year warranty in commercial environments.
Want to know where to buy Herringbone Flooring?
Floating multilayer Herringbone flooring with ISOCORE
- 100% waterproof (not a membrane)
- Increased dimensional stability allowing use over larger areas
- Resistant to indentation 60% greater than solid vinyl click floors
- Locking strength four times stronger than solid vinyl click floors
- Designed to be installed in various Herringbone patterns
- Outstanding in room and transfer acoustics
- Easy install with Droplock 400 system
- Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial protection
- Available in four colours
- 7 year commercial warranty, lifetime residential warranty
- Can be installed over existing tiles and vinyl
- Extruded ISOCORE layer: 4.0mm
- Top layer: 2.0mm LVT
- Wear layer: 0.55mm
- Integrated underlay: 1.0mm
- Overall thickness: 7.0mm
- Use: Commercial and residential
- Finish: Urethane with enhanced ceramic bead and Ultra-Fresh
- Plank size: 720mm x 120mm
Scope of Use
Scope of Use
- Suitable for use in light commercial and residential flooring applications
- Ideal for child care centres, aged care, hotels/motels, restaurants/cafes, retail spaces
- Recommended for wet areas
- Can be installed over existing tiles and vinyl
- Floating installation — no adhesive required
- Can be installed creatively with Crete flooring.
Limitations on Use
- While Herringbone flooring is 100% water proof it is not a tanking solution
- For installation in wet rooms or bathrooms a certified tanking solution must be installed first by qualified tradesperson in accordance with the building code
- Herringbone is not recommended for use in showers
- Herringbone is not recommended for use outside, in sunrooms/solariums, saunas, seasonal porches, boats, or rooms that have the potential for flooding
Building Code Compliance
|ASTM F963||Heavy Metals||Refer to Standard||Passes Requirement|
|ASTM F970||Static Load Limit||+/-0.005”, 250-Lbs. Load||Passes Requirement|
|ASTM F925||Chemical Resistance||No more than ‘slight change’||Surpasses Requirement|
|ASTM F1514||Resistance to Heat||Average and Max △E <8.0||Surpasses Requirement|
|ASTM F1515||Resistance to Light||Average and Max △E <8.0||Surpasses Requirement|
|ASTM F410||Wear Layer Thickness||Commercial: ≥20mil (0.5mm)||Passes Requirement|
|ASTM F4060||Abrasion Resistance||N/A||Average 25,000 cycles|
|ASTM E90 & E413||Airborne Sound Transmission Loss||STC ≥50||STC 59: Surpasses Requirement|
|ASTM E492 & E989||Impact Sound Transmission||IIC ≥50||IIC 65: Surpasses Requirement|
Fire testing summary of results:
|Smoke Value||196||237||225||219% min|
Slip testing summary of results:
|Pendulum Mean BPN (4S Rubber)||48BPN||43BPN|
|Notional contribution of floor surface to the risk of slipping when wet||LOW||MODERATE|
Additional Product Information
Dimensions: 700mm x 120mm x 7mm
Plank Per Carton: 24
Coverage Per Carton: 2.07m2
Ultra-Fresh is an antimicrobial standard that Herringbone Flooring utilises.
Ultra-Fresh has had to pass the most stringent testing procedures for safety and efficacy to meet international regulatory guidelines. Ultra-Fresh is US EPA registered, BPD compliant and Oeko-Tex listed, and complies with all regulatory requirements of each country where it is sold.
For more information visit the Ultra-Fresh website
Our product codes are available for you to order Herringbone from our nation wide distribution network. Head to our Where to buy page for more information.
|HERRINGBONE FLOORING SWISS OAK BERN||FLPL-WLHB-SB|
|HERRINGBONE FLOORING SMOOTH OAK HIGH NOON||FLPL-WLHB-SH|
|HERRINGBONE FLOORING TORINO OAK BRUNO||FLPL-WLHB-TB|
|HERRINGBONE FLOORING KENTUCKY OAK||FLPL-WLHB-KO|